Today I got Denied

I opened my email in the morning feeling elated since yesterday my blog had generated higher visits than before. Thanks to my ate who has been good for sharing my blog in her Facebook. I think Facebook is really a good source of traffic. In your Facebook account try adding your blog site in your Info tab and watch improvements in your traffic. As I was scanning through my mails, one particular email caught my attention...


Adbrite had been a great Ads provider. I had loved working with them since they provide simple and easy way of monetizing your blog through Ads. And reading this email saddened me, I don't know why or what had happened. Had they suspected the unusual high traffic I got? Which is barely because of promoting my site through Facebook. That only shows how powerful and effective Facebook is. I would like to make an appeal but I just find it useless and too time consuming. I'd rather put my time and effort writing articles for my blog. So here it is, I just shared this one disappointing incident. Hoping to have some good news this coming days. Cross fingers!

Comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Followers