Tired for no reason

I don't know why I left the office today feeling really tired. Like I have been going to the office for the entire straight week which didn't happened really. I was on sick leave for two days, and on a half day work yesterday so it means today is the first day for this week that I actually spent my whole twelve hours at work. Sometimes I wonder if spending my time in our company is still worth it. Many of us had been feeling less motivated day by day resulting to an increase of employees resigning each month. Looking for a better place to earn and grow.

With the new policy implemented earlier last year obliging us to work 9 hours a day, 5 days a week. People are already spending almost half of their day just to prepare and go to work. 9 hours working time, 1 and a half hours lunch break and an estimated 2 hours travel time to and from work. 2 and a half hours to fix myself in the morning and after returning from work PLUS taking my meals in between. That's totaled to 15 hours of my 24 hours for work leaving me only 9 hours spare time which 7-8 of it spent for sleeping. And the remaining 1 hour to unwind or to catch my favorite TV show (which I never really felt much).

This has been my routine for a year now and sometimes I am afraid that I might wake up one day fully left behind. Being stuck on the same company, same people, same work. The truth is I really admire people who is not afraid to leave big things behind (or what they seem is valuable and regretful to lose). I am a person who gets bored easily, I love diversity and changes and though I want to catch those big dreams but sometimes uncertainty holds me back.

I love my company. It was like the best job offer for a fresh graduate like me back then. But things change and so my company. It's not the best place to work anymore at least on my opinion. I wonder when will my opinion change.

Comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Followers