So long vacation!

2010 has been a year jam-packed with unexpected events. At work, some of my close colleagues had already resigned and the project is not the same warm, close-knitted family as it was before. I don't know if 2011 will change the atmosphere since the transformation project is almost to be launched.

I'm expecting to see new faces and some movements on the resources but hopefully i won't be re-assigned into another team yet as I am still enjoying the new learnings that I'm getting on working on that iPad development project. Hoping to learn Objective-C and be able to gain more technical knowledge.

It's as if I never got the rest I needed. The last days of December 2010 had been really crazy and too fast.

December 23
After waiting for 2 hours for a cab, I was finally heading home. Thank God that work for this year is already over and my vacation is about to start. I had planned a lot of things to do. January 5 is still so far away I need not worry.


At 11PM - We received the text from my cousin, Tatay was dead.
.
.
lamay
.
.

December 30
Tatay's burial. All was sad even the sky was crying.

December 31
Oh! it's the last day of the year. What happened? No one even got the chance to prepare for the media noche. All is tired and resting... hmmmm... great

January 1
Entertaining relatives

January 2
Went to church. Despedida for my cousin. What??? It's already January 2nd? only two days left of my precious precious vacation... My to do list? still unaccomplished... My plans? gone.... So long!



Comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Followers