Prednisone Medication: Day 7

7 hours ago I took my last Prednisone intake, I was under medication for 7 days due to an eczema flare-up. I thought I'll be able to take care of my condition without going to the derma but I was wrong. Today I'll pay my derma a visit, it's been almost a year since my last appointment with her and maybe she'll not recognized me anymore but I know she can cure me.

I had already mention her in Day 1. She's a great derma, her office is in Makati Medical Center, 2nd floof. I know she'll be alarmed when she sees my flare-up but she's a very compassionate doctor and I know she'll give me again those encouraging words that I needed. Though like most derma, I expect for some expensive beta lotion and moisturizer. I'll ask her if she can allow me to go for a UVB treatment. UVB treatment will be a great help. This treatment is equivalent to standing under the sun for 20 minutes. It helps dry up the wounds.

I expect to be given higher dosage of Prednisone atleast 30mg. per day. I hope I will not encounter any side effects please Lord! please no side effects. I will start my oatmeal and fruits diet. I don't know but my skin now is inflamed and always itching eventhough I had already avoided all irritants that I know. Maybe my skin's state as of the moment is of super mega hyper state of sensitivity.

I am also planning to take a week's leave at work. I believe it would really help as I will avoid the daily hassle of travelling to and from work. Avoid being in the cold airconditioned area for almost 10 hours. Avoid inhalation of highly densed volume of polluted air. At home I'll be able to let my eczema air out which is helpful rather than hiding it under pants and jackets which is my normal getup in the office.

This is one stubborn flare-up and this stubborn flare-up is gonna meet the best eczema buster I know in town. Dr. De Veyra its your turn.

Comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Followers