SponsoredTweets referral badge

Prednisone Medication: Day 7

7 hours ago I took my last Prednisone intake, I was under medication for 7 days due to an eczema flare-up. I thought I'll be able to take care of my condition without going to the derma but I was wrong. Today I'll pay my derma a visit, it's been almost a year since my last appointment with her and maybe she'll not recognized me anymore but I know she can cure me.

I had already mention her in Day 1. She's a great derma, her office is in Makati Medical Center, 2nd floof. I know she'll be alarmed when she sees my flare-up but she's a very compassionate doctor and I know she'll give me again those encouraging words that I needed. Though like most derma, I expect for some expensive beta lotion and moisturizer. I'll ask her if she can allow me to go for a UVB treatment. UVB treatment will be a great help. This treatment is equivalent to standing under the sun for 20 minutes. It helps dry up the wounds.

I expect to be given higher dosage of Prednisone atleast 30mg. per day. I hope I will not encounter any side effects please Lord! please no side effects. I will start my oatmeal and fruits diet. I don't know but my skin now is inflamed and always itching eventhough I had already avoided all irritants that I know. Maybe my skin's state as of the moment is of super mega hyper state of sensitivity.

I am also planning to take a week's leave at work. I believe it would really help as I will avoid the daily hassle of travelling to and from work. Avoid being in the cold airconditioned area for almost 10 hours. Avoid inhalation of highly densed volume of polluted air. At home I'll be able to let my eczema air out which is helpful rather than hiding it under pants and jackets which is my normal getup in the office.

This is one stubborn flare-up and this stubborn flare-up is gonna meet the best eczema buster I know in town. Dr. De Veyra its your turn.


Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try Protopic. Its an non-steroidal anti inflammatory. Recommended to me by an immunologist.

Misty Sotto said...

It was a nice blog post and entertaining. Keeping healthy was a big responsibility in life. We must be careful on using any incenses such as Herbal Incensebecause mostly it can be dangerous.

Anonymous said...

Superb stuff here on blogger.com, man. I actually like what you have accrued here, certainly like what you're thinking and the way through which you profess it. You are making it enjoyable and you still take care to ensure that it stays intelligent. I can not wait to know much more from you. A beneficial blog without a doubt.

Here is my web page ... idiotsynonymous.com

Anonymous said...

Greetings I am so excited I found your web site, I really found you by
accident, while I was researching on Yahoo for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a tremendous post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I
don't have time to read through it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the excellent work.

My web page microonda

Anonymous said...

Hurrah! Finally I got a blog from where I can truly obtain
valuable information regarding my study and knowledge.


Feel free to surf to my blog post - diet plan

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Follow me on Twitter

Subscribe via

Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to netvibes Add to Google Reader or Homepage Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines
Add to netomat Hub

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Family Blogs
OnToplist is optimized by SEO
Add blog to our blog directory
There was an error in this gadget

Followers

There was an error in this gadget