SponsoredTweets referral badge

Prednisone Medication: Day 5

I am already on my 5th day of medication but instead of getting better my eczema flare up had become worse than before. I don't blame Prednisone. All I want to blame if myself. I had been scratching non-stop, but what can I say one of the things that's hard to control is the urge to scratch. I got this hyper sensitive skin that I get itchy all the time no matter how I avoid certain foods or how I follow other do's and dont's during a flare-up.

If only I hadn't gone to that trip to Anawangin, I shouldn't have been experiencing this but enough of looking back from the past and enough of regretting. This is a lesson for me, to teach me that I have eczema and my life is not the same as before. I must be careful next time and always think of the outcome. No matter what I do what is done is done. All I need to do right now is to think positive, pray even harder and face this with all positivity and with hope. I will also not missed to take my Cetirizine again no matter if my skin is itchy or not. Prevention is better than cure.

I mentioned that I will provide a picture of my legs as for comparison but I decided not to, since there was really no difference at all. But I promise to provide some once I get healed and with God I will! And I know healing is not far from my reach.

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Follow me on Twitter

Subscribe via

Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to netvibes Add to Google Reader or Homepage Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines
Add to netomat Hub

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Family Blogs
OnToplist is optimized by SEO
Add blog to our blog directory
There was an error in this gadget

Followers

There was an error in this gadget