Prednisone Medication: Day 5

I am already on my 5th day of medication but instead of getting better my eczema flare up had become worse than before. I don't blame Prednisone. All I want to blame if myself. I had been scratching non-stop, but what can I say one of the things that's hard to control is the urge to scratch. I got this hyper sensitive skin that I get itchy all the time no matter how I avoid certain foods or how I follow other do's and dont's during a flare-up.

If only I hadn't gone to that trip to Anawangin, I shouldn't have been experiencing this but enough of looking back from the past and enough of regretting. This is a lesson for me, to teach me that I have eczema and my life is not the same as before. I must be careful next time and always think of the outcome. No matter what I do what is done is done. All I need to do right now is to think positive, pray even harder and face this with all positivity and with hope. I will also not missed to take my Cetirizine again no matter if my skin is itchy or not. Prevention is better than cure.

I mentioned that I will provide a picture of my legs as for comparison but I decided not to, since there was really no difference at all. But I promise to provide some once I get healed and with God I will! And I know healing is not far from my reach.

Comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Followers