I heart Blogging

Many of us had already been blogging even before the term "Blog" has been officially used. Writing in your diary, a quick jot in a piece of napkin, your Happy Mother's day letter, your secret love letter to your crush and even the vandals you wrote in your Campus restrooms are all forms of blogging.
" A blog (a contraction of the term "web log")[1] is a type of website, usually maintained by an individual with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video. Entries are commonly displayed in reverse-chronological order. "Blog" can also be used as a verb, meaning to maintain or add content to a blog. " - Wiki
Blogging is an expression of my thoughts, a medium of communicating with others my philosophies, principles, feeling and personal perspectives about life. Online Blogging is a good way of documenting my daily activities like going to work, chatting with my friends, playing with my nephew, attending christian church every sunday and a whole lot more. That's the magic of blogging, simple happenings are made important and special.

It is also a good way of celebrating life's milestones like how you win the Nationals Cheerdance, earning a Masterals Degree, graduating from High School, winning a Poker game, finding out that your crush crushes you too. That what makes Blogging great, personal achievements are shared and announced to the whole world not just by you and your family or friends but even people you barely knew.

Blogging also brings inspiration. Mind you I had several attempts of creating a blog thinking that blogging means easy earning. I tried but every after a few weeks I loss my energy and motivation. But then after hearing about bryanboy and how far he had gone just by blogging I then had a new perspective that yeah maybe I just need to persevere and focus on maintaining a blog for myself's contentment rather for financial means. Then blessings will just come forth.

It's better to pour out my feelings through writing in my blog where 90% of the readers wouldn't really know who I am. I write things as they go in my head. If I happen to see this cute gadget then maybe a nice article about it would be great. Things that are usual, common and routine can be a topic for my blog. I like this blog to be like a horcrux of me a horcrux that cannot be destroyed instead lives on forever and ever.

Like today I'm a bit stressed out by work. I sometimes feel I need more rest and time for myself. I need some peace and space to meditate on things and on my life. I'm not on my best physical condition right now. I still have this skin allergy. But despite all the problems, I still find happiness and hope thru blogging. I make it a habit to always allot quality time for me to sit down, relax and type the ideas that I want to share and blog about.

If your a blogger like I'm sure you'd understand. Happy Blogging to us! Long live to us! Long live to our Blogs! Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Followers