The Blessed Tuesday

Thank you Lord for this wonderful Tuesday, I had a very good night's sleep last night and woke up pretty energized and revived. Unlike the past nights I was able to sleep well without interruption wherein I usually woke up scratching my legs unknowingly. Today is the best day so far, I had not scratched my skin in a major major way (as Ms. Venus Raj would say). My skin got a big break from the scratching and I can now smell the scent of true healing for my skin and for myself.


Tomorrow I'll return to work, enough of the sick leaves but I will still go for a half day tomorrow since I have to return to my Derma for a follow-up. It's critical that she checks in my progress since I am taking a pretty high dose of Prednisone. I also need to tell her that though my scars had stopped from watering and bleeding, the progress of it's healing is not the same compared to my first major flare-up. I am actually worried that I might still have the eczema even after the medication. If that would happen I'll be needing to extend my intakes of these medicines. Which I never really had a fond of taking. Especially Prednisone, did you know that Is started to dislike this drug when I found out that it shuts down your body's immune system even after a year of your last intake? making you vulnerable to other diseases. That's what happened to me, during my first flare-up I while under medication on Prednisone, I often wake up night feeling numb and like palpitating. When I did my research I found out that people who had been taking this drug even experiences heart congestion.

But since it's the only medicine so far that can stopped an eczema breakout there is no choice for me but to take it. I would just need to find ways of boosting my body's defense by eating good and healthy foods. I continue to think positively and depends everything to him, to God almighty. I know he will never leave me and he hears my pain and prayers. Times such as these remind me to take some stop-overs once in my life or a detour just in case I am forgetting him and his purpose. Thank you Lord for this day and for the life. I love you so much!

Comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Followers