Are you as smart as your Smartphone?

They were hot last year and even hotter this 2011. Smartphones are bit by bit changing the world of mobile technology, taking it to even greater heights. If before, mobile phones features SMS/ MMS capabilities then time has changed. SMS/ MMS are only a small feature in a smartphone device as they take mobile from texting or calling into surfing, emailing and chatting. There's more into your smartphones, more than the touch screens and the overwhelming graphics that you see.


Just last month my kuya gave me a BlackBerry curve 8900 as a christmas gift, it was only then that I got interested or may we say appreciated that I actually own a Smartphone. Before, I tend to misjudge people who owns an iPhone or a BlackBerry thinking that they had only been swayed by the popularity of these gadgets. Since most people when they see that you have some hi-tech or on trend gadgets they will already view you as someone rich, "sosyal", trendy, etc. I would believe that more than half of people who owns a smartphone hadn't really utilized the full features of their phones. They were persuaded to buy merely because it was the hottest thing in stores.

But maybe not all people thinks that way, maybe some are really techy and loves to have the latest in technology or maybe some people had really find the features useful into their everyday living and uses the phone as their PDA's (Personal Digital Assistant).

No matter the reason maybe, I hope that people will be pushed to be as smart as their smartphones. Smartphones had been a real breakthrough, it symbolizes intelligence of people in creating something that can be use by us, mobile users in many many ways. It break the bounds of mobile into not only Mobile Phones but in to smart useful ones. Now, I am able to use it's WiFi technology to connect to my favorite sites such as facebook.comtwitter.com, Daily Blogger Lane, yahoo mail and many more. I uses it to download songs, contents from the net. My sister and I share pictures through Bluetooth. I take pictures and videos of my cousins and family. And there's a lot more to your Smartphones, so better explore and utilize it really well so you can benefit on what you paid for. Good luck!

Comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Followers